So we can drive traffic without using SEO? WOW!
Neil Patel the expert on SEO suggests that we have ways to indeed do that.
Drive traffic to our sites and not have to use SEO? .
I don’t know about you, but that so takes loads of stress off of me.
So what are Patel’s tips for driving traffic without SEO?
Let’s dive in.
- One of the first things he makes very clear is that not all traffic to the site is what we want. We want targeted customers that are specifically interested in our niche. High numbers of people coming to see the site sounds great. But it will not result in sales.
Just having traffic does not mean sales. It’s really important that we have targeted customers who already know and want the product.
“The most effective website traffic not only has a prior interest in your service or product but is already searching for a similar solution and is ready to spend.” Neil Patel
Ok let’s dive into ways to increase your traffic without using SEO:
- Do Guest Blogs
- LinkedIn is the best Social Media to drive traffic to B2B websites
- Blog Commenting
- Provide Value Content on Social Media
- Add Social Media Buttons on Your Website
- Quora, build your own expert brand by commenting here
Using these options together or in isolation will help your website traffic grow without relying on SEO. And it will help to build brand and recognition.
When people see you responding, liking and commenting it makes you much more trustworthy.
People don’t buy products, they buy from people who they know, like and trust. So when you choose to be social in commenting and liking you are building trust and ultimately building trust.
If you want to see more on how Neil Patel breaks down these options, check out his article here.
And to get more ideas on creating your social media impact and brand check out this FREE Ebook , Set Your Social Media Engagement on FIRE